Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EMO-ING......

I AM EMO-ING...

The stupid me put my iphone on top of the sink when I was washing my face and it fell into the water when my hand swept across it to reach for the towel...

And the stupid me still go rinse it with water after i picked it up.....

How stupid can I get........

Initially it still works okay but after a few hours....the home button is spoilt.....can't press anymore......and next...it can't detect my sim card anymore.....

so now I'm iphone-less....
11 months contract to go before I can recontract for a new phone.......*SIGH*

now using back my LG ice cream phone and my ipod nano....so not used to it! the only consolation is that i love flip phone and now i get the chance to use it again....

should i pay $350 for the Singtel out of warranty thingy to get a new refurbished iphone4 or should i just buy a iphone4s at double the price this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment