Sunday, August 21, 2011

OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover

I had been looking for a good Nail Polish Remover for quite sometime as the current one that I am using is not good enough and doesn't remove my nail colours easily.

After some search, I decided to try out the OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover.


When I opened it, the first thought that come to my mind is the smell of the remover. Unlike most remover which had a very strong alcohol smell, the OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover actually smells nice! I'm not some weirdo but it really does! There is no strong alcohol smell in it. I like it a lot (P.S: it comes in my favorite colour purple!)

So the first thing to test it the super hard to remove nail colours like OPI Teenage Dreams. So I applied a coat of OPI Teenage Dream and Last Friday Night onto 2 fingers and waited for a minute to let it dry it.



Next I dabbed some of the OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover onto my tissue and pressed it onto each finger for 5 seconds before I slide it off. Look! The nail polish came off easily! My nail is almost clean with just this small application!



Next I dabbed a little more of the remover and wipe softly around my cuticles and in less than 2 minute, my nails are all clean!




I wanted to do a video of the whole remover process to show how fast and easy it was but it wasn't easy to do the videoing so let's make do with the photos for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment