Sunday, August 21, 2011

Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Melt


Today I received a sample of the new Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Melt in my mailbox and I immediately tried it out.

This product is for all skin types. Its non-oily, refreshingly-soft texture delivers the comfort of cream with the lightness of lotion. Leaves a silky powdered film that illuminates the complexion.

This product absorbs easily into my skin and it doesn't leaves an oily feeling on my skin. In fact it really does have the powdery feel on the face after the application! However after 4 hours, my skin starts to feel oily....I wonder if it is the product.....

I decided to go get some samples from my regular Clarins counter to test it out again and also I wanted to try the other HydraQuench Cream Gel which leaves a "cooling" effect on skins, controls sebum production and tightens pores. Leaving a long-lasting matte finish even throughout a hot and humid day.

1 comment: