Friday, June 24, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Broken Hearted and Crushed Candy

My friends said that I am a crackle maniac now and I think I'm really one! More crackles for me with China Glaze and I just saw some picture of the new China Glaze metallic crackles and I'm so getting them when they launched!

I didn't get all the crackles from China Glaze since I had previously read reviews that their thicker and formula is not as good as OPI and LaRosa. However I am in love with their Broken Hearted and Crushed Candy since these are such sweet colours that OPI didn't have.

Crushed Candy

This is a very sweet seagreen crackle. I am usually not a fan of the color green, but I can't resist it when I saw this! The base used here is OPI Katy Perry Not Like the Movie


Broken Hearted

Pink! My all time second favorite color! If you know me, you would know that I am a pink girl. Everything that I have is either pink or purple. How can I not get this? Base used here is OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Skull Glossbones.


My review of the China Glaze Crackle is they are really thick and the time taken to dry up and crack well is much longer as compare to OPI and LaRosa. But the crackle effect is good! They do cracked up quite evenly on all my 10 fingers.

Definitely a must have for all crackle fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment