Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery

I was so attracted by the photo's of Brandy's weekend trip to Wild Honey and co-incidentally, she asked me if I wanted to have lunch there and I immediately said YES!

I vaguely remembered passing by this place during my CNY search for eyebrow trimming services in Mandarin Gallery. This is just opposite the nail parlor, SNAILS (which left a bad impression on me due to the rude staff at the counter), and around the corner from Browhaus.








When they say "Please wait to be seated", it really means WAIT! On a weekday lunch hours, we had to wait for 40mins to get a table for 3.

You will have to order your food from the counter yourselves. The menu is displayed with 2 iPads but I didn't get to take a picture of it as there were too many people crowding around them. Creative way to display the menu but honestly not a good idea as some people were hogging to the iPads and others had to wait for a long time before they can get to view it. If you can't view, you can always view their menu on the wall but no pictures shown.


Some cakes displayed on the side counter but no price tags and I'm not sure if there are for sales. But they looks good!


Sugar cubes and pepper on the table. Brandy told me a funny experience she had with another colleague of ours who thought those were marshmallows. LOL!


My choice of drinks, Nature's Remedy ($6) - A mix of royal honey with cinnamon and bourbon vanilla, served hot. It's not too sweet and you can taste that no artificial sugar was mixed it. The sweetness from this drink is purely from the honey. My recommendation!


Brandy and her boyfriend's, Queen Bee ($9) A raspberry mocktail that looks similar to Margarita. I'm gonna try this next time!


American Breakfast - I Love NY! ($24) nicely sliced Bagel with cream cheese and scrambled egg fried with onions and some other ingredients. Nice! I'm gonna try this nice time.


English Breakfast ($22) with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, sauteed mushroom, potatoes, tomatoes, bread and baked beans. This is the ultimate combo! The portion is generous and even the bread taste good.


I am so going back to try all the other types of breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment