Saturday, May 28, 2011

NUBAR - MODERN MATTE - Prevail + AvantGarde + Nubar Nail Art Silver Glitter Pen

I had been looking for Matte Nail Polishes for quite sometime but since I got hooked to nails art and design late, I didn't managed to get the OPI Suede collection as they had been discontinued. However, I managed to get the alternatives from Nubar's Modern Matte range!

I was impressed with it as it dries up VERY quickly and the color is great! Let's take a look at the swatches.

NUBAR - MODERN MATTE - Prevail


I was in a mood for some designing so I added NUBAR - MODERN MATTE - AvantGarde to it. However, I noticed that the 2 colors are too closed to each other so I used my Nubar Nail Artpen - Silver Glitter to draw a line between them so that they are more well defined on my nails =)


Remember...no top coat for matte nail polishes!

I love my nails now! If you want to get some matte nail polishes, try Nubar Modern Matte Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment