Friday, May 27, 2011

MAC Blot Powder

Retail at $40





I’m so happy to got this at $34 at Isetan Private Sales! Read various reviews online and most of them are very positive so I decided to give it a try since I’m having serious oil control problem lately.
My first application wasn’t very successful because I find the color that the girl chosen for me is a little to fair but she said that this powder is very light so it won’t look heavy on my face. Anyway I still find it a bit too fair…

However, the oil blotting effect is really cool! I patted a bit around my nose and cheek area before lunch as it was getting a little oily. Noted that it made my nose seemed so much more fair but after it oxidized, the looks natural to my skin tone. As the day passed, it’s finally time to get off work (6pm!) and guess what? The area where I applied MAC Blot Powder is still matte! WOW!

I’m gonna try applying a coat over my face in the morning tomorrow and see how well it will worked for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment