Friday, May 27, 2011

Ettusais Sweet Marble Cheek Color

Retail at $29







Limited edition collection from Ettusais! I wanted to get the brown and pink tone one but it was out of stock! In the end the girl recommended me to get the orange and pink tone one cause it’s supposed to look more natural….but I want both! I’m a fan of blusher and just couldn’t get enough of them!

Anyway since they are only left with the orange one and I had been waiting for months for its launch, I got it immediately. Shah also got one cause she loves it too! Got this at Isetan Private sales (once again) at $24.65 and had been using it for the past 2 days. Very nice and sweet colour that looks natural on my cheek. The slight shimmer in this blusher also adds brightening effect on my cheek. This is definitely a good buy and the price is affordable too! Grab it if you haven’t and before its gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment