Thursday, November 25, 2010

Spam Mails

I am not in a very good mood today and feel the need to vent my frustration on someone and just nice, I received this email.

Please Read This Carefully

An Iraqi made a fixed deposit of $6,500,000.00 Million United State Dollars in my bank branch and he died
with his entire family leaving behind no next of kin, am ready to share 50/50 with you if you choose to stand
as my deceased client next of kin.

Please if you are interested and willing to work as my partner to this transaction I advice you indicate by
sending the following below to show your interest.

1.Your full names
2.Your resident address
3.Youre Occupation
4.Your phone number
5.Date of birth
6.Country of resident

Your response with the requested information should be sent to reach me at my personal email address:
Email Contact: xxxxxx if only you are interested.

Yours Truly,
xxxx


And I replied him with this...
Hi,

An Arabic made a fixed deposit of GBP10,000,000 into my bank branch and died yesterday. How about you make the US$6.5m into my account and I will share my GBP10m with you?

Come on, this kind of scam is aleady so outdated. Try something new.

Yours truly,
Someone that you did not managed to scam

No comments:

Post a Comment