Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shopping Therapy - 21.11.10

Visited Royal China @ Raffles hotel today for dim sum with love & PS & PS's gf. Dim sum is good and they noted a few stars there but I don't watch Singapore TV programs so I don't recognise any of them at all.
Dim sum is good but I'm too hungry busy eating so didn't took any pic. =(

After dim sum, we headed to Crabtree & Evelyn @ Raffles City for the Xmas Preview Sales. Total bill $490 there but my share is only $60+ hahahaha! Look at my rewards! This bag consist of mine, sis K and my manager's stuffs. Sadly a lot of the stuffs are already out of stock. I must make it a point to visit the store on the first day instead of the last day of the preview sales...


after the big shopping at C&E, I headed to orchard to meet Jen....initial plan was to go KTV but weekend KTV are all too ex so we changed our plan and decided to go shopping instead.

Visited Isetan first for my beauty buys...
Shu Umera Cleansing Oil which is highly recommended by sis K @ $68...
my beloved ettusais Zero Pore Coat & the toner recommended by the staff which helps with AC control and make my skin looks more supple @ $73 in total...
Free 2011 cute organiser from Ettusais!
I shall review the beauty products after a few use and let everyone know if they are effective!


Initially I wanted to get a Kate Spade wallet but it was out of stock so I went around to shop for a few brands and I found the one I like at Miu Miu! I am so glad that the wallet I initially wanted from Kate Spade is out of stock because the Miu Miu one is much nicer and price difference is not a lot!


super happy! spotted a bag that I like too! but it's $1.7K! too expensive....anyone wanna buy for me for xmas?? hahaha

since I was craving for phad thai....Jen and I headed to Thai express for our dinner~ 2 dieting girls = sharing 1 phad thai!

mango salad

seafood phad thai!!! not bad!
but the one I had in BKK is much nicer!

tofu~

Ice Chendol

2 comments:

  1. price difference btw kate spade and miu miu wallet since not much, just go for miu miu! definitely better buy!!! this wallet is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya! im so happy with my purchase!

    ReplyDelete