Sunday, November 14, 2010

KC & CC Wedding - 13 November 2010

Congratulation to KC & CC!
Blissful marriage to both of you!

I love their cute image on the screen before the wedding starts...



their brothers & jie meis really got some very funny ideas.....some are actually quite lame....

I love the footage of KC dancing nobody & sorry sorry! damn funny! didn't know he is such a good dancer until that footage haha!

I was joking with CS that heng he never go be KC's brother...dunno their attire got his size or not....next time we shall ask KC whether he will tailored made for CS if he accepted the invitation to be his brother. LOL!

During the wedding they were saying got a celebrity called Paige Chua at the table diagonally to ours and then CS ask me.......

CS: Who is she?
me: I also dunno.....wait i go google search
CS: -.-"
me: oh this one......*show him image* but i still dunno who...
CS: oh!
me: where?
CS: neh that one *points to somewhere*
me: cannot see....cannot recognise....

den he gave up showing me le.....
seriously....I still dunno who she is....

No comments:

Post a Comment