Thursday, October 28, 2010

Korean Drama - Bread Love and Dream


Every Korean drama fans raved about this drama....
My colleagues highly recommended watching this....
I have watched 1 episode of this in BKK and find it interesting....

But after struggling through 19 episodes.....seriously I'm so sick of this drama....and there are 11 more episodes for me to struggle through...

There's no up and down in this drama.....the plot is so monotone and the only interesting parts are the first few episodes when they were still young...

Nothing interesting in the later part of the story because it's all dragging and dragging of the show....

Another thing is I'm so sick of the main male lead always crying every other episode. What's there to cry about?

I wouldn't recommend this drama to anyone unless you are too free and have nothing to do.

I have a great temptation to stop the drama now and watch some other more interesting drama...the only thing to keep me watching this is because this drama has one of my favorite Korean actress....EUGENE! (the girl on the left of the poster above)
 
Update: After finishing this drama.....I finally know what is the problem with this drama! It's the male lead! That guy doesn't seems to know how to act! All he does throughout the drama is to flash his smile (yes I admit he has a cute smile) and cry. That's all. I don't see any other expression from him. Now that's why I find this drama so boring.......how to watch a drama when the male lead doesn't know how to act?

No comments:

Post a Comment