Monday, June 14, 2010

weekend come faster~

im so sick of exam......
i wanna go back to work......
where i got lots of stuffs to keep me occupied....
got shi xiong to entertain me and let me tease him........


friday come faster......can't wait to meet Jen for dinner and gossip and presents (my favorite snacks from HK!).......but first....i need to think of our menu.....maybe I should go try Foster since I blur blur went into wrong restaurant the other time....

sat come faster....wanna dress up mei mei and go shopping with prissiko.....prissiko remember we going to take neoprint on sat hor! bring all your assets out. we are going on a shopping spree!

sun come faster so that i can nuah at home with a good book and prepare for my monday blues........


why oh why is wednesday so near yet so far~

No comments:

Post a Comment