Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Poor Shi Xiong....

poor shi xiong...
not i wanna hai him....but........his timing really so wrong when talking crap to me


me: LOL
me: ur msg pop up at the wrong time
me: boss standing behind me
shi xiong: o.0
me: den she saw ur msg....
shi xiong: @@
me: den she say "ask him bu yao wu liao"
shi xiong: =.=
me: later she wan deduct ur pay again
shi xiong: ming ming shi ni wu liao de....
me: haha...
me: ur timing wrong
shi xiong: ni bu yao hai wo..
me: haha....
me: later ur pay deduct until negative....
shi xiong:
shi xiong: later if she got call or i call her.. she sure will tease me liao....
me: lol
me: nvm...if ur pay deduct until negative...
me: i will pluck grass and DHL to u give u eat
shi xiong: Msia also got grass....
shi xiong: ni tai ke qi le...
me: haha
me: maybe the taste different ma
shi xiong: =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment