Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hadatuko 10,000mg Marine Collagen Drink

I was telling mama that last time cannot afford to drink ($150 a month) and must take pills ($40 a month) but always forgot to take them and keep until expire....

now i just need to cut down on my cab fare and i will be able to afford my collagen drinks easily every month.

this is the one i'm taking now




Bought this from sasa at $53.90 (for a box of 10 bottles) on thursday after meeting HH for lunch. Been taking this collagen drink constantly for the past 3 days....on my 4th bottle now. i actually wanted to get Fancl Tense up EX as the review is fantastic, but the Fancl salesgirl is a bit attitudish and think i can't afford to buy since I'm wearing slippers and VERY casually that day, so I decided not to buy anything from her. haha..

actually wanted to try DHC but I can't seems to find it at Watson....den come across sasa and noticed this so decided to try it. went to read some review just now and noticed that DHC has very good review....maybe I will try that after this box....

shall review this product after my 10th bottle...haha

Update 18 Oct 2011: I finally did a detailed review on the collagen!

No comments:

Post a Comment