Friday, June 18, 2010

Funny Conversation

me: tell u a joke of the day
shi xiong: o.0
shi xiong: ya.....
me: i wanted to email someone to tell them to invoice the invoice to bd singapore
shi xiong: ok...
me: den i dunno the full name how to write
shi xiong: ya...
me: so i must go take company chop and chop den copy from there
shi xiong: o.0 okay......
shi xiong: jiang wan liao?
me: ya
me: -.-'
me: not funny ah?
shi xiong: ....
shi xiong: ok lo... hai hao......
me: i just made u more sick coz joke too cold
me: u will gan mao again
shi xiong: i think so......
me: ....
shi xiong: i hao bu rong yi recover liao...
shi xiong: you dont make me flu again
me: lol
me: good la
me: den u can rest at home
me: i help u get mc
shi xiong: reason put becoz of Juliet's joke.....

No comments:

Post a Comment