Friday, June 25, 2010

Funny Conversation 4

me: monday i going to poison boss
me: i tell her sunday i bake muffin den monday give her eat.
shi xiong: hahahaha
shi xiong: muffin cake... courier to Msia also...
me: o.o u dare to eat ah?
me: i tell ppl i wan bake no one dare to eat...
shi xiong: wo tan chi ma...
me: haha
shi xiong: wat also want eat...
me: nvm u eat le if *touch wood* got something wrong
me: den u get to rest at home
me: also not bad
shi xiong: shi lor shi lor....
shi xiong: i want take mc....
shi xiong: long time no take...
me: ooooo
me: haha monday i "courier" pic of muffin to u
shi xiong: =.=
shi xiong: i want eat...
shi xiong: dont want see
me: hahaha...if i courier to malaysia...i think....mouldy liao
shi xiong: keke... then picture lo...
me: haha
me: if u see boss mc on tuesday
me: den u know what's the cause
shi xiong: haha....
me: u seriously need some of my poison muffin
shi xiong: hahahahaha
me: hahaha...
me: den u can take a good rest
shi xiong: i will rest how long?
shi xiong: 1 week ar?
shi xiong: @.@
me: o.o
me: u take me how long u wan rest den i put the poison accordingly
shi xiong: haha
shi xiong: 1-2 days ok la...
shi xiong: too many days also cannot...
shi xiong: you ether put 1-2 days or put forever one....
me: hahahhaa
shi xiong: eh.. i ask u..
shi xiong: for my position in Spore hor..
shi xiong: how much is the current market salary...
shi xiong: roughly...
me: i dunno leh o.o
shi xiong: >.<
me: u see i blur blur everyday
me: i dun even know what is increment and bonus rate
me: why leh?
shi xiong: i see...
me: u wan come work for Mr A?
me: lol
shi xiong: ask ask lo....
shi xiong: maybe ar~~~~ hard to say one..
me: lol
me: i know why u wan come!
me: u wan muffins!
shi xiong: one day you see me stand in front of u then you know liao...
shi xiong: dont cai chuan wo....

No comments:

Post a Comment