Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Central & Liang Court [4th September 2009]

met up with kiddo today because she wanna buy heels (SHE DON'T OWN A SINGLE PAIR OF HEELS!)
funny reason that she wanted to start wearing heels.....but make me feel like giving her a big makeover.....but she dun wan T.T

started off from The Central. Visited 3 or 4 shoe shop but saw nothing she like. All too girly for her.
nothing much to shop in The Central so we went off to Liang Court cause I wanna go there eat Jap food!

On our way, we saw some interesting places

A place with Sheesha!
Photobucket

Clinic
This place looks so cool! I wanna visit it one day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And now....our dinner

My Keiran Udon! I love the soup base!
Photobucket

Kiddo's Kakiage Udon!
Photobucket


Went shopping around the japanese supermarket and I bought these!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

haven took pic of the other 2 types of pocky, choco banana & strawberry with chunks!


den we took a stroll back to central and look at the night!

A man blowing at dunno wad instrument
Photobucket

Pretty Clarke Quay at night
Photobucket


Went to the Yamakawa Super to buy our pocky!!

Our rewards
Photobucket

A closer look at the pockys!
Photobucket
Photobucket

The drinks (A&W Cream soda isn't from there but I just wanna put it into the photo haha)
Photobucket

Interesting message on the drink kiddo bought. but u need to know how to read the japanese words
Photobucket

Total damage at Yamakawa
Photobucket


Next we had our dessert at Azabu!

My Ichigo Zen
Photobucket

Kiddo's Macha Zen
Photobucket

Wheeee~~~~
super fulfilling day! (so many pocky!!!)

im thinking of doing a post on my pocky collection soon....hope u all dun faint from the different types of pocky that I have tried before hahahahaha

*can't wait for buffet with jas on sat*

No comments:

Post a Comment