Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My last day of work....

I'm finally freed from work on 31st July 2009!
It's sad to leave all my fun and nice colleagues......but I'm getting my freedom!!!

I will definitely miss all of you! I know some of u r still reading my blog and must remember that i miss u all!!!


Some nice photos to share on my last day of work.


Christine can't bear to let me go...haha..
Photobucket

I'm sad to go...just like the card...
Photobucket

My dearest colleagues (my gang in office haha) and my boss (on the left)
Photobucket

and i din forget u, mr chanter! my dear neighbour for 1 yr 11mths! i wun miss ur chanting.....hope u dun miss my nagging! lol!
Photobucket

the present! my nintendo wii! love u all for buying me this!
Photobucket
Photobucket

my barangs from office....hahaha...
Photobucket

and look wad i found among my barangs! my birthday card from u all last year!
P.S: why this year no card ah? lol
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment