Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All about Dragonica

Guild Screenshots

Jas, me & Cnet
Photobucket

Jas, me & yk
Photobucket

Ice, Jas, me, Cnet & yk (my dragonica gang)
Photobucket

bobo, ice, Jas, me & cnet
Photobucket

bobo, ice, Jas & me
Photobucket

bobo, ice, Jas, me & cnet (jas and me trying to be funny....)
Photobucket
Photobucket

bobo, ice, jas, me, cnet & yuufi
Photobucket

Records Screenshots

100k exp gained in mm!
Photobucket

Chaos 388 ranking board!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 heart fragment drop in 1 lavalon run!
Photobucket

Random Fun Screenshots

begging @ lavalon entrance
Photobucket

stupid ice turns me into a frog in pvp....
Photobucket

failed crafting of lavalon weapon....
Photobucket

playing inside lavalon map...
Photobucket

jas declaring to the whole dragonica that I am heartless lol
Photobucket

a train of pigs!
Photobucket

yk's big head with me and ice small heads
Photobucket

yk's super ugly hair with big head and the cute me! (he wanna buy this hair for me and make me wear with him. i die also dun wan!)
Photobucket

yk, me & jas gek sai-ing in town lol
Photobucket



Leeching Screenshots

Leeching Jas @ Chaos Alvida with yk & ice
Photobucket
Photobucket


hiding while leeching sakura haha
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment