Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Filling up my time....

I have decided to take measure to help me to relax and fill up my time so that I won't think so much about problems at home.

1. Take up Tennis lesson (Can help with dieting too!)
2. Take up Golf lesson (Something I have been wanting to learn for a long time)
3. Complete my Noah's Ark Cross Stitch (Do so many years le...)
4. Train Maple Character to Level 120 (Brian promised he will buy me anything I want if I chiong to lvl 120...haha)
5. Go do some sports every weekend. (Don't know who want go with me...)
6. Go facial more frequently (getting old...)
7. Go do hair treatment more promptly (hair condition detoriating)
8. Go massage once a month (helps a lot in relaxing)

So tentatively already booked myself for facial session on saturday and still arranging for bowling session on sat.
Sunday is reserved for badminton session and maybe another bowling session.

Got ppl ask me go learn squash with her but I don't think I have the stamina for that now. Maybe later ba..

Thinking if I should go take up piano lessons as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment