Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weird Dream....

Last night...I dreamt of myself going back to my old cck house....however, when I was in the lift, I pressed 9th floor (currently staying on 9th flr) instead of 5th (last time stay on 5th flr). Then I suddenly realised that I wasn't in the lift of my old cck house...the lift was the old lift in my old JE house!

As I used to stay on the 8th flr in JE last time, the older lifts doesn't stop at every floor so i always had to take the lift to the 9th flr and walk down the stairs to the 8th flr...so in the end I ended up at my old JE house instead...

It's been 14 years since I shifted away from my old JE house and I'm kinda surprised that I still dreamt of it...


This reminds me that the last time I shifted to my old cck house from JE, I had a nightmare about the old cck house....

I dreamt of someone falling off from the roof and floating outside my bedroom window. This nightmare has caused me not to sleep well for the past 14 years and everytime when the sky starts to turn dark, I will close all my windows and curtains and I will also make sure that I can catching nothing outside the window. Even when I sleep, I dare not face the window.


At least this time round, after shifting to this house, I slept better and I don't need to close my curtain when I sleep because my fear of looking out of the window at night seems to be gone together with the old cck house....

No comments:

Post a Comment