Thursday, February 28, 2008

JI detainee Mas Selamat Kastari escapes from Singapore detention centre 2

Yes...I saw that formiable blockade with my own eyes.....
It's definitely not something someone see frequently.

I was shocked this morning to see the whole area flooded with police, military man, reporters, cameras...

Each military/police man is standing near to each other @ arm's length distance.

Singapore is now in high risk of getting a terrorist attack! Stay out of western places & crowded place!

I was telling my colleague that we are all in danger because he attemped to bomb the American Club before and our office is in orchard....so all our life are in danger now....

Remember not to loiter anyway from now until he is captured. Stay at home is the best....
but...
my house is next to military camp.....
what if he attack the camp.....
my house also not safe now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment