Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Disappeared Hong Kong Trip...

Yesterday, I saw jetstar having a promotion of $20.10 per airticket to anyway they fly, so I checked out the flight to HK and realised that it only cost $152.20 including of airport taxes!

Happily, I smsed my uncle telling him this cheap and good deal @ around 9a.m+

@ around late 10ap.m+ he smsed me telling me that this is a too cheap deal to resist and ask if my family is interested in going....

My reply to him is of course YES!

However, initially we planned to go end of apr but the tickets were sold out by 11a.m+!!!
So I checked up the dates and noticed that 17th to 21st apr still have tickets available, so I let him know and he say he will proceed to book the tickets. However....at 12p.m...he called me and told me that while the system was processing his request, he got an error message and it says that tickets are sold out!!!!

I went in to check too and guess what? All tickets are sold out! no matter which day which time...
in just half a day time, the promo tickets are all sold out!

so....no more holiday for me anymore....
sob sob

No comments:

Post a Comment