Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ACCA.....

Yes my dear readers....

I FINALLY COMPLETED MY ACCA STAGE 2!!!!!!!!
FINALLY I COMPLETE MY ACCA TILL THE STAGE WHERE IT IS EQUIVALENT TO A BACHELOR OF ACCOUNTANCY!!!!!!!!

*touched to tears*
yesterday was acca result day....I was so anxious about it that when it finally come, I am so relief to see that I passed!

so after so many years of struggle....about 3 years.....I finally completed stage 2 which means I am on par with a degree holder!

now what's left is the last stage and I will be a qualified CPA! *excited excited*

someone told me that my luck this year has been very good. and my mum says that my horoscope and zodiac and whatever...says that this year, my hardwork and effort will be rewarded. wonder if my hardwork in trying to find a tycoon will be rewarded or not.....hahaha

must study harder now so that I can finish everything by end of this year.....*determined*

No comments:

Post a Comment