Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Exam.....

today is my last paper for this semester
and why am I blogging?!?!!?

because I think I will flunk!!!
It's my corporate reporting paper today and I am only 20% prepared for my exam...*faint*

I think I must really change the way I study if not I will never pass my acca...

I never slept from sunday to monday....woke up at 5p.m on sunday and I sat through the night to study only to realise that I can't solve those qn and end up playing my plant tycoon more than studying (my plants need real time to grow so I study and plant plants at the same time =X)

den...morning and noon are too noisy with my mum keep opening my door to disturb me and fussing ard outside on my sis....

end up I slept at 7p.m...only to find myself waking up at 3a.m!!! So since 3a.m I have been busy studying until now.....and I'm only at chapter 2! *faint again*

I guess this paper is a sure flunk paper. How can I take a FRS paper when I don't even know what they are!

Now I'm thinking should I go for this exam...my paper last wk got chance of passing so if flunk this...at least I cleared my stage 2....anyway this is core paper of acca...go also won't confirm pass ma...haha...


anyway good daddy bought me roti prata this morning at 7a.m+ coz he know today I got exam and he wan to fill my stomach. *yum yum*


so many things happened recently (hmmm...not really bad things...got good things also...) and I'm too lazy to update. and I still owe Hui my birthday blog and year 2007 is going to be over soon!!! OMG OMG OMG


so now...sitting here blogging away...I'm wasting my precious study time again...
right...I should get back to my notes....
*stare at notes and feel my eyes paining*

No comments:

Post a Comment