Friday, May 4, 2007

happy and sad day o.O

having sort of mixed mood last night...

i was playing my maplestory game as usual to chiong my lvl since i'm only 15% away from lvling up to the next lvl...

after 30mins of playing....i got a steely from one of the monster...ok...this item is worth 7.5m in the game...so that's a very good item!

feeling happy i continue training and when i'm left with 6% to the next lvl, I decided to take a break...

after an hour, i log on back to the game to chiong my last 6%. after 30mins, an idiot came to my map and doesn't want to leave so while i was busy chasing him away, a scroll dropped but i didn't notice...luckily...after he went away, i was walking past the spot and my pet picked up that scroll....so i was happy coz that scroll is worth 2m+ in the game

after 10mins...when i'm at 98% already....i accidentally went into a hidden portal and before my screen is fully loaded.....i died.....
the monster inside only need to hit me once....and KO....i die....

dying means -5% of my exp....

meaning...acutally i need 20mins more of training to lvl up but now i need 1hr 20mins to lvl up...
so feeling sad and pek cek....i log out and went to sleep...

i told my friend....gd beginning...sad ending...that's the day i had in my maple....=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment