Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It's finally 2007! and i m getting older....by 1 more year.....again....*sad*

Anyway I had a fulfilling last day of 2006. Spent the night with Hui & 2 of her friends, Trini & Jingyi. Really fun people to hang out with. Thanks gers for introducing them to me! Really had a fun night out. Been laughing nonstop for the whole night...and this really makes me forget about any troubles that has been on my mind. So I would say that at least I welcomed the new year without any troubles on my mind! It's a good start isn't it?

It's like though it's only like the 2nd or 3rd time I have met them (besides Hui), we are still able to chat well! Personally I find it weird coz I am not really those kind who would go out with friend's friend, coz I always find that it will be weird and without our common friend, we would be keeping silence and just look at each other & smile. But this experience is really kinda new to me and I would say that it's not that bad afterall.

So here's an update of what we did that night....

Dinner @ Jang Shou Korean Charcoal BBQ
Korean BBQ meat with Kimchi Steamboat! Look at our table full of their side dishes! Though I don't know what are some of those things that I am eating, I would say they taste good but spicy. But I love the mushrooms! It's nice!


Dessert @ Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
Chocolate fondue with strawberries, marshmallows, banana bread & sliced banana dipped in Dark, White & Milk Chocolate! Not forgetting the Light Chocolate Espresso.

Wine @ Wine Network
We had the lychee white wine (but i still prefer the one at Wine Co. coz it's sweeter) & a sparkling wine. Costs me $21.40 in total!

Actually there are more photos...but only managed to steal these from Hui's blog...so Hui if u see this message, u know what I mean right? Where's my photos! haha...
And I've updated my new year resolution for 2007! I guess it's better to keep it on my blog so that I can refer to it and cross out any of it that I have complete!

1 comment:

  1. u had a very 'sinful' new yr's eve meal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete