Monday, September 25, 2006

what kind of friend are these...

forgive & forget? i guess i m glad that i didn't choose this option afterall...

after 1 yr of disappearing act....the good friend of mine who has taken side with the princess finally contacted me....and guess what is the first msg i got from him? "juju...as u know i m currently studying in ntu, i need help with a project. can u help me?"

what kind of friend does this? after 1 yr of disappearing act, the first msg is not "how r u?" or "wad have u been doing?" the first msg that i get is a help in his project....

few months ago, another one became an insurance agent, and after 1 yr of disappearing act, suddenly contacted me to ask me to buy insurance from him....saying that we r very good friend...

yet 1 more contacted me last yr for the sake of borrowing money from me....when i refuses, he gets angry and say that i doesn't wan to help him....but do u all know y he need to borrow money from me?? coz he needs to open a birthday chalet for his gf....it's not as if he is starving to death....and the amount he is asking is not $10 or $50...it's hundreds....

sometimes i wonder....does they really treat me as a friend or someone that is always available to help them whenever they ask for. my mum always says that they are too dependent on me....but now, thinking back, i guess they are not dependent on me...they are just making use of me....it feels sad to realise that u have friends that act this way. in the first place when they choose to ignore me and taken side to believe that princess, i was disappointed...but now...i m relief....coz it awakens me and make me see their real motive in befriending me....

maybe the helpful and stupid me still exist to others, but no longer to them. i have seen their true colours and would not be so stupid to believe in whatever words they say anymore...

right now, i m living my life happily. i have lots of friends who are really sincere and doesn't make use of me and i wouldn't want these rotten apples to step into my life and mess it up again...

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, get rid of these frens who only come to you for help or when they suddenly remembered u when their bf not ard or they juz broke off.....i seen many of these pple also....

    i always believe tat we dun need alot of frens, a few good frens is enough. alternatively, i can always be alone.

    ReplyDelete