Tuesday, September 19, 2006

an escape from death.....

ok...it's been a real long time since i have blogged.....but just felt that i must definitely blog today's event...

today if i'm suay...i would have landed in the hospital already...

ok...it happens early in the morning
i was going to take a bath....

so the following thing happen:

1. i switch on the water heater
2. i wash my face & was brushing my teeth
3. i keep hearing a zzz zzz zzz sound
4. i look around but spotted nothing
5. i continue to brush my teeth
6. i started to smell strong & thick smoke
7. i turn around and saw my water heater box smoking and the lights on it are flashing with electricity
8. i screamed
9. i run out of the toilet and switch off the water heater

so that's wad happen.....my father who was eating breakfast at the time was shocked by me....luckily he nv choked on his breakfast haha....

so he went into the smokey toilet....den he look at the heater say told me that the heater spoil liao la coz it's actually leaking water....that's y got smoke and electricty........so luckily i nv on the water.....if not the heater either bomb or i will get electrocuted....

so for safety precaution....my father switched off the main power supply for the heater in our power supply box....


den at night....when i came home and wanted to bathe......just looking at the heater box there makes me shiver.....and my dear sis told me it's safe to go ahead and use the shower head which is attached to the heater box to bathe.......but hor......when i was bathing halfway....i smell smoke again.....but there wasn't any lah....so i still think it is not safe to use.....

so my father suggested that he will remove the shower head and attached it to the other tap at the bottom for us.....so we won't linked any water to the heater box....

phew.....so scary.....i'm so relieved that i m still alive and jumping.....haha

anyway just a note to ppl out there who is reading this to take precaution too....when using any water heater box....remember to check and make sure there is not leakage of water.....

No comments:

Post a Comment