Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lack of Money

money money....everything need money...and i'm going broke....

Firstly...I have to pay $1,022.50 for my next semester school fee.....BROKE

Secondly, my pc recently keep giving out weird sound...i think something is wrong inside le....so if need to replace...need money also....BROKE

Thirdly....1 of the fan in my pc confirm spoil le...so must replace it....BROKE

so many expenses but y is my income not increasing???

anyone out there need mistress??? yang me for 1 mth enough le.....T_T

3 comments:

  1. money is always not enough......i also wanna find someone who can 'yang' me!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got ppl yang u already....T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... who doesn't want to be tai tai? it's just that whether we have the "ming" to be one or not....

    ReplyDelete