Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fishes

just now i walked past my house's fish tank..den i got a scared from the fishes...coz they were suddenly like mad fishes...zoom here and there in the fish tank knocking themselves against the glass....my mum say they mad one..everytime ppl walk past they like dunno scared wad...will go knock themselves against the glasses.....hmm.....dunno why my father rear mad fishes....haha

anyway just thinking of these fishes recalled my memory of my ill treating a fish when i was young...haha...

that time i was just kindergarten....den my father got this big fish tank at home...u know...those old type of fish tank where they put on those metal stands type? anyway he rear lots of fishes at home...and there are 2 particular small black goldfishes in the fish tank. 1 belongs to me and 1 belongs to my sis....so we each named our own goldfish but we dun really take care of them since we r still too young to do so..

anyway 1 day...i was playing with my black goldfish....so i was using the net to scope it up den put in down again den keep repeating it...well...it was fun for a young kid...though now thinking back i dunno wads so fun about it...haha...

so suddenly "ploop" the goldfish dropped onto the floor...and i guess i really had a fright that time...coz my favourite hobby then was to play with those fishes...and my papa always scold me and tell me not to overfeed nor play with his fish. so being a kid...the first thought that came to my mind was to find water for it.....then my fish tank was in the kitchen and the washroom was just next to it....so being the "clever" kid i pushed the fish using the net (dun dare to use hand that time and now also dun dare) into the washroom....so the place in the washroom where there are water is the toilet bowl. so i pushed the fish into the toilet bowl...and den BINGO...the fish still can swim! hahaha.....

but then....if i keep the fish there....my papa will know i play with the fish...and den i dunno how to scope it up and put it back into the fish tank....so.....the idea that came to my mind was to get rid of the evidence....and wad is the evidence? THE FISH.

so i actually flushed the fish down the toilet bowl. hahaha...it's funny when i think of it now...but it wasn't funny back then...

so "clever" me thought that i m safe...and i pray that my father won't notice the missing goldfish....but i wasn't that smart last time...coz there's only 2 black goldfishes in the fish tank...if 1 is gone...it is somehow quite obvious...

well i guess afterall my papa DID notice the missing fish....coz i was scolded that night....and they can't believe that i actually flushed down the fish into the toilet bowl...hahaha

a vivid memory from my childhood...but i guess there are more mischevious things i have done last time...coz i wasn't such a quiet kid...i was those "hand itchy" type....always getting into trouble at home...haha

1 comment: