Saturday, May 13, 2006

Early Morning

*yawn*

woke up damn early today.....9a.m+ and i am up with my eyes wide open....i didn't sleep early last night....so it's not due to an early night...

anyway i dreamt that my family shifted to the east side...in reality i have been staying in the west side from the first day i was borned, and my parents doesn't have any intention of shifting to the east...so i dunno why i will dream that they actually will shift to the east....haha


last night i did something funny...i took a pic of my new air con...haha....i guess i really love this air con too much...after years of bearing with my old and not cold air con...i finally get this new air con! my papa say take this as birthday present for this year.....but.....a weird present leh...




ok....added 1 more things to be acheived in my list...that is to complete my Noah's Ark Cross Stitch which is 40" x 40" big.....it is really very big lor.....and till now...i only completed....5%? haha...anyway here's my progression of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment