Thursday, April 6, 2006

Unlucky Day

few days now update le...haha...

ok...today is a very very unlucky day for me...

first of all i was late for work...coz i waited 20mins for 1 stupid feeder bus which if i walk, it will only take 10mins....so suay suay i reached office at 8.55a.m....=.=

so my supervisor is at client's place today...so supposedly i have nothing to do...den early in the morning see auditor chasing me for things...den say wan come down to the office later...so i tell her to come in the noon when my supervisor is around...it will be better since i'm quite new there and might not be able to help.

den...my client call me up to tell me that the file attachment that we send him is short of certain info. so i realised that i should have send out his original file which we amended on our side...but instead i sent him our own working copy file...so now we've got to resend him...but...supervisor not in...i can't send external emails...so i told him to wait in the noon den send him...den he say me so many things...so at last i told him "i'm not very sure as i'm still quite new to the firm." so he was like "oh...so when u join?" den i answered him "in march" den he "oh..ok..u r still quite new" den he say bb to me le....haha

so anyway after that..i realise that my system ledger balance doesn't tie to my printed copy from the system. supposedly they should tie but dunno why they can't tie...so now i also dunno wad to do...wait ask supervisor lor...

den after that i tried to do my payroll for a client...but...the number of employees my client have..has exceeded the number of employees the system can keep for 1 company....=.= so now also dunno how...ask my other sup who i dun report to one...she say she also dunno...so we contacted the technical helpdesk before lunchtime...but....till 5.45p.m no reply....so i wasted 1 day can't do my payroll reporting which will be due on monday.

so i waited whole day for my sup to be back....and till 5.45p.m she nv came back...T.T

so on my way home, i saw my bus left the bus stop...so i thought might as well go NTUC to buy some stuffs first as my feeder bus always takes quite a long time to come...but...suay suay coz of some ppl blocking the way, i missed my bus again when i came out of the NTUC....=.=

so i thought...might as well go draw money since next bus will take sometime again...
so....i queued at the atm den when it's my turn, my card got stucked in the atm....u all say lah..suay or not....so i was already quite fustrated today...den that's the last straw...i throw my up my hands liaoz...den i turn around and told the guy behind me that my atm card is stucked in the machine...and maybe he wan go other side to draw money...

den he walk up to the machine...den he use his atm card to push at my atm card...and my card went in...=.= so i thanked him and quickly draw my money and go..

luckily this time round...i caught my bus...

so finally safe at home...dun wan to do anything le...just go sleep better ba...

2 comments:

  1. your day is really super suay...... but it's ok, today's finally FRIDAY!!!! *yeah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. today not suay...but busy..haha...

    ReplyDelete