Monday, March 27, 2006

so sad....

I AM SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one wanna watch ice age 2 with me!!!!!!!!!

i asked 7 person so far....

4 tell me "i dun wan cartoon"
1 tell me "i wait dvd come out"
1 tell me "i watching with gf"
the last one tell me "join me n my gf lor"


ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! impossible!!!!!!!!! asked so many ppl and none wanna watch!!!! BOO HOO HOO!!!!

sad sad sad!!!!

there is 1 candidate who will definitely watch with me...but i die die dun wan ask her.....coz if i ask her to watch with me...i gotta pay for her tickets...

sad...................


anyway...besides that ice age 2 thinggie.....today not a very lucky day ba....

ok...first of all...this morning...when i reached office, i realised that I've made 2 small mistakes in my work....not big issue but quite disappointing as those are really silly mistakes....

secondly....today all those noisy ppl in my team have lunch appointment!!!!!!!! i'm left with those that dun talk de....imagine they eat lunch quietly...no chatting....after lunch...they went back office immediately......i think i will die earlier if i have this kind of lunch everyday.....i need noise!!!!

so now i must try to fill in all my lunch appointment every wk.....currently every fri i got fixed lunch appt...so not a prob...den i must physcho cs to have lunch with me once a wk also.....den get YHY, WCT & CTC for another day once a wk....den i m left with 2 days! 1 day for last min appt and another day for a quiet & dull lunch.....

must do this if not i will die......

next, after work, i went to atm to draw money to pay my debts....(my credit card bill...) and i was queuing at the shortest queue....but end up ppl who came after me in other queues all gone i still queueing...coz those 2 ppl in front of me took their own sweet time in drawing money...

den when it is finally my turn and i m halfway through, the police security came to check the security box next to the atm as the box kept beeping for quite some time....den they crouched over my machine when i m entering my PIN & with my bank details on the screen! doesn't they know the word privacy....so wad if they are police....they are still normal human being that might do bad things right?

so not very happy today....nothing much nice happen to me anyway....

came home open letter box and realised that the stupid homepal send me wrong dvd.....i wan a english movie and they send me a hindu movie....hey...i m a chinese leh......they think i will watch that?

so finally i shoot a long email to homepal criticising their service for this past 1 mth...2 mistakes in 1 mth....previously send a faulty disc to me and say will replace...waited from feb to now still no news....so angry......so i told them i will be cancelling my membership with them....as i m so disappointed in their service....so i went on to clear my movie queue list and terminate the monthly payment agreement. den now they are offering me 10% discount off my subscription permanently...haven't decide whether to continue or not....

so that's about all for today.........

1 comment:

  1. no worries.... someone is watching ice age 2 with u liao!!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete