Wednesday, March 29, 2006

accomplishment

weee.....i felt that i have accomplished a great deal tonight!

i just finished packing my 2.4 - 2.6 lecture notes. i can't believe i actually finish packing them in march!!! usually i haven't even pack them 1 wk before the exam...and this time round i did it 2 mths in advance....*clap clap* good work juju!

den i also throw away those old notes....i actually found my 2.1 & 2.2 notes...haha....pass so long already still have them...haha...and surprisingly...i even found my A level economics 10 year series...wahahaha...i really know how to keep things man....

so now...suddenly my room is so clean....though not really clean....only improve by 20%....but it's better than nothing hor.....shall boast to papa later....haha....

just now i told my mama i think my brain spoil le....coz i actually felt like studying for my 2.4 - 2.6 now...in fact i took out my 2.5 notes and actually open it and wanted to start reading it before i stop myself and think whether m i sot already or not....i actually have the urge to study! OMG!!! i think i m runnnig a fever...if i felt this way everyday all the way to exam...i think i will pass with flying colours man....

so i was telling mama whether is it due to a job change so i also changed....u know...sometimes u cannot say u dun believe this kind of feng shui....a person's job and other aspect can really affect a person's well being....i always felt that i m very suay when i'm in the tax line...though can do well in my job...but it's really like that job is not suitable for me...i dun like tax at all...so i dunno y i kept on doing it....

for me, when i dun like something, i will try to avoid it...like try to feel sick so i dun need to go to work....haha....so it's really better to do something that u like....at least u will give ur best and u will feel happier...

well that's wad i'm feeling now... i felt happier doing accounting than tax.....but i'm still looking towards being an auditor....hee....i will never wan to step into the tax industry again...it's really not my cup of tea

ok...no more so serious stuffs...haha

oh ya....btw...i haven't continue with my FFX yet....still haven't get over the part where i die without saving.....T.T

also dunno wad to do now...

still have the urge to go start on my 2.5....

No comments:

Post a Comment