Friday, December 9, 2005

so tiring

omg....1 mth nv update blog...haha...i too busy liaoz lah....

new job is very busy....but at least the environment is good and i don't feel so stressed up at work...getting along well here and still frequently meeting up with old colleagues for lunch...haha

anyway....i finally ganna a letter from the CIT to ask me to revert to their CITQ within 21 days.....and what's worse.....I'M ON LEAVE NEXT WEEK! boo hoo hoo....today is friday....so die die must complete the draft and give my AVP for review....coz when i'm back, it's her turn to go on her leave.....somemore she on 10 days leave.......T.T

next week is my acca exam already....haha...this time round not so nervous haha....coz i'm well prepared! sure pass! anyway 1 paper only lah....haha....already fully planned my schedule after my exam to enjoy my time before january comes....coz come january....i will be damn busy already.......mon-fri work 8.30 - 6.15, mon & wed lesson 6.45 - 9.45, other weekdays maybe need OT coz peak coming.....but can claim cash....so i dun mind haha....den sat is for sleeping and maybe going to take up my jap language class with ee ling....den lots of sun i got classes in the noon too....so i guess really not much time for break .... T.T

luckily i'm no longer playing ro...haha...if not sure no time to play at all....but now....doesn't looks much better since i'm hooked onto maple. haha....well....busy trying to train my cleric to lvl 70 now....charles' sin already lvl 41 so must quickly train then can go hit high lvl monster for good drop and earn mesos!

furthermore...with my ps2....i guess no time to play other games already....my FFX-2 is at Chapter 4 ending part already! haha....den just bought new game Shadow Heart 1 & 2. Read the reviews for it and all says that it is very nice....so i must try try....haha....den waiting for the rest of my FF to come....

ok...for this 1 whole mth....there's nothing exciting that happens to me except my handphone spoil...den i bought a new handphone....which is very nice~~ not those usual casing...my hp casing is the softer material.....dunno throw on floor will spoil or not haha...i won't try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment