Tuesday, November 8, 2005

new job...

finally started work....haha...today is my 2nd day at work...and i must say it's much better than the old company....hahaha

the colleagues there are all quite friendly...and i m glad that my neighbours at work are all talktive type hahahaha....so i guess since i'm there too....the place won't be too quiet...haha

so far work there is great....but today i saw the CITQ for YA 2001 and i think i going to faint.....coz....the queries numbered from (a) to (r)......

*faint*

i give my AVP a big SWT.....den she wan me to do the tax status from YA 1998 to 2004....T_T and i also happens to realise that i m the only staff there helping her do the CITQ....

*faint again*

hahaha.....so just now did the status for YA 1998 already....tml shall start digging into the YA 1999 - 2004......but not so bad la...at least i don't feel stress over it....just speechless....haha....

recently getting back into my sleeping early mode...guess it's coz started working and gotta wake up so early every morning...so at night really cannot tahan den just....*PA* dead on the bed....hee

alright...now go maple find my quest things den play a bit and i guess it will be bedtime for me le...zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment