Tuesday, November 1, 2005

6 KG!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it!!!!!

just went to weigh myself.....and guess wad? I LOST 6 KG IN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faintz*

it's about a month i didn't weigh myself....so suddenly got the urge to weight myself today...so took out my weighing machine....stand on it....look at the meter...and faintz.....

*faintz again*

i thought my weighing machine spoil again...coz too long nv use...so i got jess to weigh herself to confirm that her weight is correct.....so meaning mine is correct too! hahahahaha....so happy!!! no wonder my pants suddenly all seems to be looser these days...haha....

but...that doesn't means i can go on heavy food now! i must continue to strive hard! work towards my goal! that's......8 more kg to go...=.= 4 more kg to go back to wad i used to be before i started working.....4 more kg to go back to the slimest me ever before.....T_T 8 kG!~ ganbatte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment