Thursday, October 27, 2005

what m i doing at this kind of hour?

yeah...just as my topic asked....what the hell m i doing at this kind of hour? 6.26a.m !!!

haha....actually...not awaken so early...it's.....i haven't sleep...hahaha

just finish watching Windstruck....very nice movie.....so touching~~~ T_T cried for the last 30mins of the movie...aww....i can't stand these kind of touching show...sure cry until siao de....now my nose is blocked...and my eyes are pain....time to go sleep....but.........nose so blocked....if i watch this kind of movie every night, i guess my mama will start complaining on my tissue usage..haha

but....so weird...recent movies that i watch all got someone die de....in finding neverland, kate winslet died....in Windstruck, the main actor died.....so sad....T_T

anyway time to go sleep le...really tired already...somemore mama say later 10a.m+ must wake up go IMM with her =.=

moral of today's blog: Never watch a sad movie before you sleep....if not.....u will get a blocked nose! like me! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment