Tuesday, October 25, 2005

how time passes...

hoho....so long no post le...it's either i'm too busy to post or i'm too lazy....in my case....i m too lazy...haha

everyday has been passing off almost similarly to me...nothing much interesting happens. oh ya....i'm finally starting work on 7 nov. haha...near to my old office so u all can still ask me out for lunch~ ^.^

went to take my new contract yesterday but too lazy to read through it yet. the HR personnel tell me to complete it den return to her in 1 wks time....meaning i have to go back to pwc building (not to visit the pwc HR) again next wk....hai...meaning i have to get my lazy butt out of my chair...haha

had lunch with wenzhen, zhiqi, YHY & TRY yesterday....had my long long awaited korean food~ hee. oh yah...YHY also passed me his wedding invitation card. now TRY & me has been promoted to usherer instead of receptionist for his wedding haha...so we were telling him we need shoes to walk around to usher his guests in, so he should be sponsoring us our shoes hahaha...poor YHY

after that went off to my Jean Yip....finally i also visited the saloon after such a long time...den my hairdresser keep niam me yesterday....say i so lnog no come nv take care of my hair den my hair so dry.... =.= so actually only intended to do my treatment + coloring yesterday de....den end up i did soft rebonding =.= haha...well 3 wks later i'm going back to do my coloring. already booked my fav assistant of my hairdress to help me to the coloring..hee...told her she cannot go on leave that day....haha....den sat for 5 hrs there yesterday =.= now my back a bit pain...coz must sit very still yesterday for rebonding.... T_T

anyway recently me no longer playing much ro le....haha....everyday chiong maple...finally lvl 34 le~~ T_T actually should be 35 le....but charles is leeching my exp these few days.....so can't lvl up so fast T_T that day he go sleep den hang on the tree and leech my exp =\ whole night....until morning.......=.=

oh ya....also found a nice webby where i can sell & buy my maple items through auction haha....but the good thing abt this auction site is.....no real cash money involved. all auction are bidded through mesos (the currency used in the game) hee....so now i can get rid of those nice items without having to go to the town and shout for ppl to buy....haha

aiya...wanted to go back to my maple...but....server full....everytime like that de...nvm lah....go watch my dvd....later den go back play. inventory full le.....later must get charles to come get his quest items from me first den go lvling...if not cannot pick any items le T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment