Sunday, August 28, 2005

long talk

so many things happened today....

hmmm...had a long talk with ribena today.....den we realised both of us are the same...both have locked up our heart to everything....will there ever be anyone who will melt away the lock? hmmm......

also realised that i made quite a few good statements today haha....we were saying abt that guys dun understand gers...so gers tend to lock up themselves with a barrier....and guys always says that they dun understand their gf coz the ger doesn't give them chance to understand her....but that's becoz they always give up halfway....that's y the barrier will nv be broken...however actually the ger doesn't want the barrier to be broken...wad they need is for the barrier to be melt....hohoho....dunno make sense or not...but that's how i feel and ribena does agree to my statement....

and stupid ribena found my friendster.....hai....but i still dunno how he look like....pif pif...

anyway today a lot of things happened, which makes me think a lot too.....and also i felt that i m still more suitable for a singles life ba....thinking back, all my past relationship is i end it de....none of them is the guy who ended it....this makes me think why is this so....and i realised that the problem must be on me ba....i just can't trust the guy and neither do i have faith in them to believe that they will really love me only....i dunno how come i will feel this way...but it's just a feeling...that's y nowadays i seems to be avoiding all relationship....if i can't change my mindset, i think no matter how many relationship i start, it will always end up in the same way ba....

hmmm....lots of serious thinking today...

anyway had my share of sadness today and also had my share of comfort today....i must say Ribena ni hai shi zhui hao de~~~ hahaha....dunno he can see or not...if can see good lor....

No comments:

Post a Comment