Friday, August 26, 2005

after lunch with more updates....

bao bao now~

had lunch with shuling just now....prawn noodle...the one i boycotted.....but shuling wanna eat...so go lor...hee....had a nice chat with her....den told her that i passed all my papers for last sem acca exam den she so happy for me also...hee...den she was saying as me to take paper 2.5 with her also...den go join her class in ftms...those lesson in front she can lend me notes also...haha...no bad lor...now considering...

oh yah...this morning reached office very late...9.30a.m den reach....last night very tired but dunno y i just can't sleep...den all mama's fault la...wed night she tell me these few days if at night got nothing important, don't come out of my room....den she say she spotted a guy looking over into our house for 2 nights consecutively already....from the opposite blk....den i keep suspecting maybe not guy looking over...but got that kind of things....u noe? now lunar 7th month....so.....

anyway i got this thinking because that day she at night suddenly come into my room and ask me "ju did u just come out and take thing?" den i was like...no wor...den i ask her y...den she give me a puzzled look...den say "nothing lah nothing lah"...but i keep pestering her....so last she told me she was in the balcony...den she heard some rumbling noise in the dining room like someone looking for things...den when she turn back...she saw no one was there...so she tot i went out to take something den went back to my room.....den the night before in the middle of the night, she heard noise of someone slamming the gate...so she woke up and saw all of us sound asleep....

see lah see lah....that's y make me scared lor...den somemore she can sense those kind of things one...and she won't tell me if she sense something...just like the other time in malacca...she come back sg den tell me the hotel room got something wrong de....=.= so bo pian lor...last night i keep hearing noise...den can't sleep....toss and turn in bed but just can't sleep....so end up poor mel got to accompany me chat on phone until around 3a.m+ ba....very expensive wor...china to singapore...haha....zhen bu hao yi shi..actually i still can't sleep after we put down the phone...but i can hear he's tired already...so also bu hao yi shi make ppl can't sleep with me lor....so ended up i think i slept at 4a.m+ ba....so poor thing....T.T

ok...now let's see during this 1 month wad interesting things have i done....hmmmm....oh ya! i watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with hui on 1 of the sat...den i also saw her latest suitor on that day...hohoho....den we also spotted the next movie we wanna catch during those commercial before the movie starts....hee...actually that day we intend to go to the national library one...but end up both of us so lazy we only went to the orchard library....den she bought some clothes...hohoho...intend not to spend de...but she still spend le...hee

oh ya...i also upgraded my home monitor to a 17" LCD monitor le~~ haha...finally got rid of my louya monitor and got a new and good one~ but i keep forgetting to go get my new HDD....that day went there the guy say out of stock...den suppose to pick it up on my way to the national library on that sat but end up nv go national library so nv go bugis area so nv pick it up...hmmm....dunno when i will pick it up...

yesterday evening went dinner with jennifer...long time no see her le...she called me at 5.30p.m den ask me going home or not...so i say yah...den she say let's take train together...so took train with her den we were both catching up with each other non-stop...but it seems like we got so many things to talk about and the journey is just too short...so ended up we alighted at bishan and decided to go for a kopi session...end up we also nv go kopi haha...we went sakae sushi for dinner...and we got so much things to chat that we sat there until 8p.m+ and we only ate 6 plates of sushi! hahaha....YHY was saying if he is the boss...he will ban us from going his restaurant...haha....talk about YHY...he finally decided to employ me & TRY to be his receptionist for his wedding after the 2 of us keep pestering him...haha...actually not really pester la...we just wanna zheng him on his wedding day...but we can't be ah yi...so he offer us the receptionist position...den now he keep saying i got employee & employer relationship with him...-.-"

alright i think enough update for a day....can substitute for my 1 month absence from blog....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment