Tuesday, July 12, 2005

lazy me....

aiyo...lazy me update a few days continuously then coming few days never update at all..haha...so lazy....

these few days nothing exciting happens leh, as usual everyday nuah at home....but i got a new business idea le....but now must test the market first. haha...when business up den tell u all ba. =Þ

met up with ryan last week to discuss over my policy during the coming 2 yrs where i'm not going to be working but studying full time as a student. so after some financial planning, we realised that according to my income & expenses for this year, i should have enoough to survive through the next 2 year with what I have saved. and there's still surplus for me to go holiday wor~ hahaha

so not so bad lah...

recently not feeling well...everyday having headache...den i guess recently i really lose interest in ro already....go in only go refine eqs to sell to make zeny and sell zeny to make money (real money)...other than that...everyday is just plain botting...so nvm lah...play can make money can liaoz...but me sot sot one...now lose interest but if anyday got something interesting happens inside..me will be sot sot over ro again haha...so let's see whether this time got interesting thing happens or not...

nowadays i'm basically stucked to my TV & dvd player....everyday watching dvd or vcd...just finished the 2 dvds that I borrowed from homepal. It's the korean drama "Da Chang Jin". Nice nice show~ total 70 episodes but i'm only through with 10 episodes...-.-" mama also watching with me coz she likes the main actress (Lee Ying Ai) and this show very popular so she interested in it. I didn't know that this show is actually about a real Korean woman during the old Korean nian dai until i read up on the show. haha...can't imagine this kind of wei da de woman really exists...

den since finished watching "Da Chang Jin" and need homepal to send me the next 2 dvds, I've started watching Fushigi Yuugi anime now...Watched 10 discs already...haha..still got 20 more to go..but hor...jac...i now den start scanning through those that u burned for me the other time...50% all cannot play on my dvd players but can play on pc...i also dunno y....*scratch head* so end up i spend my weekend re-burning those spoiled one (from the original u passed me....yes...it's still at my house..haha). so now i got complete set that i can play on my dvd player~ so excited over fushigi yuugi now..can't wait to go home and watch...ahhh~ dun wan work~ i wan go home watch fushigi yuugi~ T.T

guess i really must quickly go get a new dvd player which can plays avi format den that's it man!~ nuahing at home with my new dvd players that can play all my animes! *dreaming*

lalalala~ these few days will be boring...no jac's blog to entertain me at work...den no jac to ka jiao when i'm bored in office....hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment