Thursday, June 23, 2005

*yawn*

aiyo....still feeling so tired now....sitting in office...sipping my coffee & eating my bread....& updating blog....

aiyah...just realised i see wrongly...this morning blur blur...see got 1 piece of cake on the table...den i tot i saw banana cake...but now i open and see it's green tea cake -.-" if i know it's green tea i won't take liaoz...hai...

think i lack of sleep recently....last night 11p.m i KO on my bed liaoz...play too much games le...haha...recently not playing ro but playing FF7 haha...i know...u all will say FF7 so long ago one now still playing ah...but....me nv complete last time ma...that time play finish disc 1 den who knows...disc 2 corrupted...T.T den i can't finish...den now i finally bought off yahoo auction a cheap & good condition original FF7 pc version liaoz...of coz must complete it lor...so these few days play FF7 until dunno what time...den go sleep...so everyday sleep only 3hrs+ like that...so yesterday finally my brain shut down le...haha...hmmm...just thinking maybe i should have a banana after my bread...feel like eating my banana...got 4 on my table now...

kk....work time....blog later

No comments:

Post a Comment