Friday, June 24, 2005

snacking

cham ah cham...i've been snacking since 4p.m...-.-" had 1 banana + 1 white chocolate kit kat bar + 2 tupperwave (small size) of tapioca chips... -.-" die lah...getting fatter liaoz....ahh!!! cannot.....must listen to jacqueline and stop eating...she's been nagging me since 4.15p.m that i haven't stopped snacking at all...while i'm blogging now...i'm snacking away at my tapioca chips...

haha...found a website call homepal online yesterday...den whole afternoon busy surfing there for dvd....this website provides dvd rental service in singapore...per month u pay a rental fee and u get unlimited supply of dvds...just add to ur queue list...and they will send out to u once u return the last discs that u borrowed from them...haha...

now all managers away at meeting...den my side here machiam like no "government" like that....everyone chatting away...den gathering here gathering there...my desk just now gather so many ppl...haha...now all clear liaoz...but still...not go back work...it's gather at someone else desk haha...me busy snacking no time go gather haha....

tonight got my primary school class gathering...dun faint on me...it's true..primary school...just dinner den after that maybe ktv or go eski bar sit sit tok tok..should be quite fun...but maybe i'm not going to join them for dinner...coz snack too much liaoz...luckily zx just cancelled la kopi session with me coz he bz...if not i'll be having my kopi session with him now and more full haha...

now see everyone's monitor all surfing net..haha...not doing work...so funny....wait managers come back u will see all turn back to work...haha

k lah...not la kopi session but i still need to go to pantry get 1 kopi for myself...blog later (or maybe it's tml or dunno when..haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment