Monday, June 27, 2005

sick at home

today is sick day...nv go work....tummy still pain...the bananas really powerful man...hopefully tml i m well...

no mood to do anything today....dun feel like playing ro or ff...dun feel like watching tv...but instead...today i got the urge to watch my animes...so many piled up that i haven't watched...just finished downloading mahou sensei negima ep 20 so i guess i shall start with it...now downloading my tsubasa chronicle~~ can't imagine i let my fav lag until now ep 12 den start downloading from ep 1...

last night i busy collating those animes that i wanna download...so end up now my destop is full of the torrents link to download the animes...and that's NOT my full list yet! hai...so jialat...but recently really not in ro mood...mostly anime mood...that's good...coz i think playing ro make me no life...haha...i guess jac will be busy nodding her head when she see this....

ok~ now is anime time...watch mahou sensei negima first ba...later maybe go watch Air...that time watch halfway never finish watching...talk about halfway...my Pita Ten also watched halfway -.-" i guess a dvd player which supports divx is on the top of my wish list now....

No comments:

Post a Comment