Tuesday, June 28, 2005

nuahing in office

hahaha...just had my lunch and nuah-ing in office now...weather so hot...just stepping out of my office main lobby i'm melting already....so had a quick lunch and come back to my office with air-con and my cushion....

had prawn noodle just now...nice nice...but hor....the increase the price le!! from $3 to $4! so expensive....and the staff just now a bit rude...when we go place order she ask us table no. so i say wait ah i go see...den it's just a 30 sec walk to see and back...den she already took my colleague's order den pass the paper to the cashier den she say "next" so i was like "urm..." den the cashier ask "1 noodle only??" den give us the wondering look...so i was like "i haven't place order lor" den the ger who took the order den "tsk" den snatch back (really snatch back not take back) the paper from the cashier and say "what u want lah?" .... where got ppl so rude one....so me and my colleague were like "pls lor...2 person u think share 1 bowl of noodle meh?" the noodle not like very big bowl lor...just those normal portion lor...so nvm...i think we decided to boycott that place le...rude staffs + expensive food...go hong lim eat cheaper...$2.50 can eat 1 prawn noodle much nicer than there one...just need to walk a bit further...

now bao bao sit here so shiok...maybe i can bring my anime come office den lunchtime watch anime...haha...not a bad idea...since nobody in office until 1.45p.m...just need to 12p.m go down grab something come up 12.15p.m start watch anime...1 and a half hr can watch 5-6 episodes lor....gd gd....i think i shall do that when i transfer to admin...coz won't have to worry about charging time...right now i still need to charge time...coz haven't go admin yet ma...haha

jac say me nuahing queen....yah..i think so too...not many ppl can win me lor...coz now i'm nuahing at my desk....just took a photo of my current workstation...maybe go home den post it up...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment