Wednesday, June 29, 2005

~happy day~

lalalala~ today in very good mood~ haha...just got my promo & bonus letter....actually more like bonus letter than promo lah...hee...just i transfer liaoz ma...so no promo since admin no grading one...haha...den call centre staff they give me title so nice call "client co-ordinator" haha...buay tahan...got my pay increment~ den bonus given to me is also slightly more than my expectation. haha...*happy happy*

now can go hong kong shop till i drop liaoz~ wahahahaha...but must do some financial planning first...coz mama & papa will want take money from my bonus...T.T

well...see how lah...maybe dun tell them i got so much...tell them lower figure haha
aiyo...i'm so bad....

yeah....later really must do some calculation...haha....*happy happy*

today going to eat my favourite curry mee~~ jac u come back liaoz come find me during lunch i bring u go eat....nice nice~

kk...just wanna share my happiness on the blog....btw...today i brought my pita ten to office....kakakaka.....if come back earlier can watch 1 or 2 eps...

tml & the day after all managers going away for conference...no manager in office = no "government" in office!! yeah~ yeah~ can watch anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment