Sunday, May 15, 2005

My Birthday Post

A bit late lah....but just wanna make a post to thanks those who gave me presents + celebrate with me~

Celebration number 1 on 21/4/2005
At the vienna's seafood buffet restaurant with mama, papa & my 2 sis. of coz..this meal is paid by papa...each person about $30+. Got fresh oyster there~~ den lots and lots of nice food. and some more...u get 1 glass of fruit juice free...not coke or lemon tea but real fuit juice!

no pic for this event...coz all on papa's hp...T.T

Celebration number 2 on 22/4/2005
At my office's pantry with my colleagues....lots of ppl was there...can't remember who was there...but thanks to hsien yew, woon cheng & mei ing who went to buy the cake for me. My favourite cake wor~ Angie the Choice's Strawberry Cake~ Nice nice wor~

no pic for this event too...coz no one got camera...T.T...joys wasn't there....she is our office camera girl...

Celebration number 3 on 23/4/2005 (Yeah!!)
Had dim sum at dragongate with Teck, Tai, Ber, Stanley & Cry...nice nice dim sum~~ had a great time there....lots of jokes and chit-chatting...finally this one got pics...thanks to cry who always bring her camera around (like teck says...we won't scared no photo for our funeral one
day...coz cry has lots of them with her...haha)

tai engross in the menu... Posted by Hello


ber busy eating... Posted by Hello


stanley & cry Posted by Hello


me & cry~ Posted by Hello


me with cry's big sunglass... Posted by Hello


my gang~ Posted by Hello


next we were on our way to ktv at orchard party world....

stanley, ber & teck on northeast line mrt~ Posted by Hello


tai, cry & me on northeast line mrt~ Posted by Hello


finally at the ktv...my cake appears...those who can't read the words on the cake...don't ask me what it means..

shuling & cry @ ktvPosted by Hello
>

my cake... Posted by Hello


den we had bk at raffles city...that's where we meet up with ann...but..not a pleasant meeting...coz she basically pissed everyone off the moment she met up with us by suaning and criticizing everyone....so we did manage to shake her off our group by saying let's all go home....but we didn't....we met up somewhere else again (hope she won't see this....)

group photo @ raffles city Posted by Hello


after that...we went to paulaner @ millenia walk...a nice nice place with live band...and it became our gathering place every 2 wks~

Present section
now now this is the present section...to giving naming rights to those who gave me present...haha...

Present from Jac No. 1 - A pink knitted turtleneck top~ Posted by Hello


Present from Jac No. 2 - A brown knitted turtleneck top~ Posted by Hello


Present from Jac No. 3 -Beware of the dog sign~ Posted by Hello


Present from Jac No. 4 is in my office...so can't take pic of it now..haha

Present from Mama - An OP pink bag~ Posted by Hello


Present from Papa - A 0.21 carat diamond ring~ the most expensive present of all~~~ Posted by Hello


Present from Hui Hui - A blue knitted top~ Posted by Hello


Present from Katrina - A pair of ribbon earring~ this pic cannot see properly...but it is actually a ribbon earring with a purple stone in the middle and white stones at the side...nice nice.... Posted by Hello


Last but not least.....my own present to myself!!! Posted by Hello


finally...that's all that happens for my birthday this year~~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment